I finally started printing my shirts.
As always the process involves preparations but I am getting there.
First step was to take the elements needed from the original illustration and the replace them to fit into the shirts proportions.
Once done I verified that I was actually putting myself through more work so I ended up cutting the prints to then expose on my screens.

So the process of printing is actually the hard work. I started to clean of two screens so that I could make one for the back of the shirts and one for the front.

After all the preparation of getting the moltion, letting drying  several times and exposing the image I start printing the front of the shirts.

The progress is down below.

Shirts_template (dragged)18554417_1435722766484201_1243643535_n.jpg18554378_1435722713150873_2056914318_n.jpg



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s