It has been now three weeks since we started to develop two separate projects.
One it’s about showing the tutors that teach the visual communication cluster, the chosen media is photography . The other and which I will explain further is an illustration project about the different studios of our course.

First we start collectively brainstorming about both projects so that we could start researching.Since we had to develop both projects at the same time we separated in two teams. Then we set two slide presentation so that everyone could present their findings and contribute for the development.

Captura de ecrã 2017-02-23, às 19.11.05.png

Captura de ecrã 2017-02-23, às 19.14.29.png

After the research we came up with a layout for the editorial piece as described below,

Captura de ecrã 2017-02-23, às 19.14.05.png

After this we start designing and contributing with the different material which is still in development.

We start asking students quotations about the studios.
James made the illustrations that later had been changed for a analytic drawing.
Luka has made the illustrations of some of the students that provided the quotations.


Down below you can see how it become and the improvements done to the second version.
(which in real add a few experimentation in between)





Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s