1 step for this project is the discovery phase, what am I passionate about and what do I want to change?
Part of this discovery is to define and understand the different possibilities that a Digital out of home can provide. What is a digital out of home?
Digital Out of Home or DOOH refers to digital media used for marketing purposes outside of the home. This excludes TV advertising and radio advertising, but includes digital signage. This is sometimes hyphenated as digital-out-of-home or abbreviated as DOOH. The term digital out of home (DOOH) is usually used in relation to advertising based networks. Digital out of home advertising networks can be found in many places including your local breakfast diner, a doctor’s office, or even on gas pump toppers.
As the images represent these digital out of home can provide a different set of interactions.
- A connection of different screens that allows a bigger canvas as well a moving image going through,
- Big screens (Piccadilly Circus), which provide a big scale advert as well as it allows a production of a curved image (different angles)
- QR code interaction allowing the content passing to your phone and than allows interaction via mobile,
- Stil imagery,
- Touch screens for direct connection with the content on screen,
- Recorded interaction where the user is displayed inside the screen,as well as in the content.This might allow the user to feel into it,
- Sound interactions with the user. This technology advances allow directional sound waves for targeting the users,
- Live connection, live data interfering with the content of display,
- Physical campaigns that can transfer to digital.
Campaign about bears in captive
Sound based campaign promoting the brand